Student Zone » Admission » Rules and Regulation
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
1. The conduct and behavior of students should be in accordance with the grace and reputation of college.
2. Mandatory to away from involvement in any type of violence, terror, religious, frenzy, intoxication anti-social and immoral activities.
3. If above allegations are proved than suspension and expulsion from college will be in accordance with section 13 of M.P. University Code.
4. Cleanliness of college premises and rooms & safety of college property is duty of every student. In case of any type of damage provision of punishment is reserved with college authority.
5. It is mandatory for students to participate in all activities of college.
6. 75% attendance is mandatory.
7. Continuous absence for more than 20 days without intimation may be result in cancellation of admission.
8. Mandatory to deposit fees / dues on time. Non submission of fees and dues may be result in cancelation of admission.
9. Mandatory for students to get their Identity Card with them in college.
10. In case of loss duplicate Identity cards will be issued from office with Rs. 100.
11. Mandatory to appear in INTERNAL EXAM conducted by college in the month of January.
12. In case of absence and failure in INTERNAL EXAM disciplinary action will be decided by college authority.
13. Mandatory to park vehicles and cycles in vehicle and cycle stand.
14. College authority will not be responsible for any type of loss of vehicles standing out of stand.
15. For duplicate T.C., application with affidavit for loss of T.C. is mandatory.
16. Caution money will be refunded after completion of graduation or post-graduation.
17. Caution money will be refunded within 3 years of completion of studies.
18. No dues from all departments is mandatory before annual examination.
19. Fees will not be refunded in case of dropping-out.
20. Use of cellular phone is completely prohibited during college hours.
21. Ragging is punishable offence and involvement in ragging activities is completely prohibited in college.
22. College is self-financed so all rights related to finance is reserved to college authority.
23. For post matric SC, ST, OBC scholarship cast certificate, income certificate and domicile certificate is mandatory.
24. As scholarship amount is disbursed through bank so eligible students must have their own bank accounts.
25. As per govt. notification it is mandatory for all students to register in National Academic Depository (NAD) for opening Academic Locker.