About Us » Code of Conduct » Code of Conduct for Student
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- The conduct and behavior of students should be in accordance with the grace and reputation of college.
- Mandatory to away from involvement in any type of violence, terror, religious, frenzy, intoxication anti-social and immoral activities.
- If above allegations are proved than suspension and expulsion from college will be in accordance with section 13 of M.P. University Code.
- Cleanliness of college premises and rooms & safety of college property is duty of every student. In case of any type of damage provision of punishment is reserved with college authority.
- It is mandatory for students to participate in all activities of college.
- 75% attendance is mandatory.
- Continuous absence for more than 20 days without intimation may be result in cancellation of admission.
- Mandatory to deposit fees / dues on time. Non submission of fees and dues may be result in cancelation of admission.
- Mandatory for students to get their Identity Card with them in college.
- In case of loss duplicate Identity cards will be issued from office with Rs. 100.
- Mandatory to appear in INTERNAL EXAM conducted by college in the month of January.
- In case of absence and failure in INTERNAL EXAM disciplinary action will be decided by college authority.
- Mandatory to park vehicles and cycles in vehicle and cycle stand.
- College authority will not be responsible for any type of loss of vehicles standing out of stand.
- For duplicate T.C., application with affidavit for loss of T.C. is mandatory.
- Caution money will be refunded after completion of graduation or post-graduation.
- Caution money will be refunded within 3 years of completion of studies.
- No dues from all departments is mandatory before annual examination.
- Fees will not be refunded in case of dropping-out.
- Use of cellular phone is completely prohibited during college hours.
- Ragging is punishable offence and involvement in ragging activities is completely prohibited in college.
- College is self-financed so all rights related to finance is reserved to college authority.
- For post matric SC, ST, OBC scholarship cast certificate, income certificate and domicile certificate is mandatory.
- As scholarship amount is disbursed through bank so eligible students must have their own bank accounts.
- As per govt. notification it is mandatory for all students to register in National Academic Depository (NAD) for opening Academic Locker.